StephanieH

Default Subtotals feature

Excel 2000

I have a table with column headings Agency, Account and Balance. When I use
the Subtotal feature
"At each change in Agency, sum Balance" and "At each change in Agency, count
Account" It places he count and balance sum on different rows. I'd like to
have them side by side, but I don't see a way to do it.

I've also tried "At each change in Agency, sum Account and Balance" then
changed to Sum to Count. However, I always end up with 1 more record than
actually exists.

Is there a way to force the Subtotal feature to place both the Count and Sum
on the same row?