Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan[_2_] Alan[_2_] is offline

Default Userform direction

You make things seem so easy.

Regards,

Alan

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Private Sub OptionButton27_Click()
OptionButton27.Value = False
Userform1.Hide
UserForm2.Show
Userform1.Show
End Sub

This is from 2

Private Sub CmdClose_Click()
Unload userform2
End Sub

replace cmdclose with the button that you use to close userform2.

Tom Ogilvy

"Curt" wrote in message
Userforms only move you to different wksheets. data is then entered onto
wksht then a button to return to userform so no data is being handles on
the
user forms I have tried to hide and show one hide locked up excel. so I
am
having fun HAHA.
this is try from userform 1
Private Sub OptionButton27_Click()
OptionButton27.Value = False
'Userform1.Hide
UserForm2.Show
'Userform1.Hide
'OptionButton27.Value = False
Userform1.Hide
End Sub
This is from 2
Private Sub UserForm_Click()
Userform1.Show
End Sub
' Private Sub UserForm_Terminate()
' Userform1.Show
' End With
' End Sub
'End Sub
As you see I've tried stumped for now
Thanks Again

"Alan" wrote:

If the two are stacked, you are not unloading your Userform1 before
showing
Userform 2.

If you are not unloading Userform1 then I presume you are using
Userform1 to
load Userform2 to get data to fill Userform1. (If not, then you are
going
about this all wrong.) To regain focus on Userform1 you must have change
event code in Userform2 that populates the data into Userform1 then
closes
Userform2. This will allow Userform1 active to continue. I like to place
an
OK button on a userform to use that to fill data, open and close
Userforms.

Me.Hide, will hide Userform1 till you call it to show in your Userform2
change event.

Regards,

Alan

"Curt" wrote in message
says it can't show all ready displayed. userform 2 is called from 1
and
does
apear on top of 1
Curt