Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default programatically creating worksheets

Sub Add_A_Sheet()
Worksheets.Add
Set sh = ActiveSheet
Worksheets("HiddenSheet").Cells.Copy sh.Cells
End Sub

worked fine for me even when the hiddensheet was xlVeryHidden (and it is
never unhidden).

Tom Ogilvy

Tom Ogilvy

"Janet Panighetti" wrote in
message ...
Thanks, everyone.

Perhaps even if I do the hidden worksheet thing, the process will move
fast
enough that the user won't even notice it too much.

I will also consider using templates. :)

"Janet Panighetti" wrote:

I would like my workbook to prompt the user for the "type" of a "form" to
add
to the workbook, and then run a funtion which creates that type of a
worksheet.

In thinking about this, I have a question......

Is it possible to retrieve the structure of a worksheet (cell formats,
values, borders, patterns, protection, etc.) from an existing worksheet?
If
so, I would like to store that information in a function to run on
demand.

I do not want to have these forms hidden in the workbook.

Did I make this question clear or would you like me to be more specific?

Thank you in advance!! :)

Janet