Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan[_2_] Alan[_2_] is offline

Default programatically creating worksheets

Hi Janet,

If it feasible for you to keep all the forms in one workbook? You can have a
userform open, when the workbook opens, that asks the user what form they
want. They can choose from a dropdown list of the forms you have included in
the workbook. When the choice is made, it makes the chosen form visible and
the other hidden.

Alan

"Janet Panighetti" wrote in
message ...
I would like my workbook to prompt the user for the "type" of a "form" to
add
to the workbook, and then run a funtion which creates that type of a
worksheet.

In thinking about this, I have a question......

Is it possible to retrieve the structure of a worksheet (cell formats,
values, borders, patterns, protection, etc.) from an existing worksheet?
If
so, I would like to store that information in a function to run on demand.

I do not want to have these forms hidden in the workbook.

Did I make this question clear or would you like me to be more specific?

Thank you in advance!! :)

Janet