Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steen Steen is offline

Default Scaling Graphs

Hi

Can anyone help me gette the below code working - novice VB programmer :-)

I want the scale of Graph 1 and 2 to change each time the value in row 2 and
col 4 changes. Min and Max scacle Ã*s set in i2 and i4 when changing the above
value.

Any help would be appriciated.

'Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
'Dim StartDate
'Dim StopDate
'
' If Target.Row = 2 And Target.Column = 4 Then
' StartDate = Range(i2)
' StopDate = Range(i4)
'
' With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.Axes(xlCategory)
' .MinimumScale = StartDate - 7
' .MaximumScale = StopDate +7
' End With
'
' ' With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 2").Chart.Axes(xlCategory)
' ' .MinimumScale = StartDate - 7
' ' .MaximumScale = StopDate + 7
' 'End With
'