Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Candyman Candyman is offline

Default renaming a query

I had to change the SQL on an existing query, but the columns came back in
the wrong sequence. So then I deleted the query range (got the warning I was
detelting a query) and built the new query table.

Now too match up with my VBA I want to rename the query table
"ExternalData_1". I receive the message : "A query with this name already
exists on this sheet". Yet when I loop through all the sheets/queryTables. I
do not see the "ExternalData_1" table listed. How do I get Excel to allow me
to rename my new ExternalData_1 query?