Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Docgonzo Docgonzo is offline

Default Excel forms enters .exd in registry

This is the third area I have posted this in. Please do not redirect my
question to a different area. I need an answer to this.

As users startup and logon to the Citrix Server and start Excel, MSFORMS.exd
is created in the temp folder. Once the user logs off, the file in the temp
folder is deleted and then entered into the registry.
This creates a lot of bloat on a Windows 2000 box running thin clients. As
of now, the server does not empty the temp folder, which causes the same
amount
of trouble. What is the permanent fix for this?
Thank you,
-D-