Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Parsing after multiple selection in drop-down?

Thanks!

dkinn wrote:
I like your code, you've got some good examples up there
Thanks

David

"DianeN" wrote:

Debra, you are awesome! Thank you!

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

I've updated the sample file to include an example of copying values to
multiple rows:

Under Data Validation, look for 'DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from
Dropdown List'

DianeN wrote:

Hi,
Using some great code from the "Contextures" website, I'm able to choose
multiple items from a drop-down list, then have them all appear in the same
cell (separated by commas. ) E.g., 4 items might be selected, and all
appear in cell G8:
Commercial, DDA, Treasury, Cash

Now I need to parse them and place each one in the next row down. I.e.,
'Commercial' in cell G8
'DDA' in cell G9
'Treasury' in cell G10
'Cash' in cell G11