Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pam[_7_] Pam[_7_] is offline

Default Trouble Creating Formula in a Macro

Hello:

I am trying to creatre formulas in a macro. The sheet may have 1 to n
rows.
I am using the match formula to find the difference in two sheets.
The problem I am running into is how to increment the counter to put
the formula in when I don't know how many rows will be in the
spreadsheet to put the formula in.

=MATCH(C2,'Update'!$B$1:$B$65213,0)
C2 will change for each row, example C2, C3, C4, C5 etc.
It works fine if I put this into the spreadsheet.

Does anyone know how I can implement this into my code for each row
in
the spreadsheet?

Thank You,
Pamela