Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DawnTreader DawnTreader is offline

Default Removing VBA from a workbook

Hello

" wrote:
It sounds to me like you're a virus writer and you're trying to
obfuscate mailicous VB code.

no i am not. i guess this just wont work. i am really tired of microsoft
screwing up the abilities of thier programs. it is amazing to me how
complicated and how many roadblocks i found trying to simply email a
spreadsheet.

i thought i had found a way to make things easy for my technicians to input
and send me a copy of thier timesheet. but now it seems that i need to write
my own program outside of excell to make this work.

what is microsoft thinking? i understand the need for security, but there
has to be some way to make this work.

thanks for the suggestion about the vb script. but that wont work. i have
spent more time than i should have on this project. i need an elegant
solution to this problem, something so simple that it wont take much more vba
programming, and will get around the filters in any email system.

any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.