Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ll ll is offline

Default Removal of External Links -incl script

Tom,
Thanks for your help recently with my Excel (removing external links)
question. I am wanting to learn how to do it as you suggested (being
new to VBA). I was wondering if your code provided would need any
modification for a standard 3 sheet workbook or if the sheets in your
array might need to be renamed?

Thanks again,
Louis

On Feb 14, 4:56 pm, "Tom Ogilvy" wrote:
If you were copying Sheet1, Sheet5 and Data1 separately with separate copy
command in your code, you would do it all at once, then process each sheet
with your code except that you shouldn't need to change anylinksif thelinksare all references within these three sheets (as an example).

Tom Ogilvy

"ll" wrote in message

oups.com...

Thanks Tom,
How would the code you provided be implemented? Is there a bit more
code that goes with that?

Also, as there are 'local' (to the local workbook) formulas that I
want to keep, I do need to copy the formulas, rather than the values.

Thanks again,
Louis