Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Overcome "expected end of statement error"

try. Notice the double quotes

ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUMIF(OFFSET(Total,0,1),""0"",Total)"
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"burl_rfc" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to insert the following formual in the actice cell, the VBA
editor gives me a error "expected end of statement". It is likely
caused by the parenthesis around the "0", once I remove them from the
"0" and make it 0 for example the error goes away, but obvioulsy my
formula would then not work. Any suggestions on how to get around
this.

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=(SUMIF(OFFSET(Total,0,1),"0",Total))"

Thanks
burl_rfc