Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default Sheet Show

Hi Tom...

Tick boxes aren't the key really, I'd have hoped to have used cell values to
trigger the sheet to show or not. So I have no code for that at this point.
Though if you think using the tick boxes is easier then I'm happy to learn.
I'm using tick boxes from the Forms Toolbar.

Below I have some experimental code that allowed me to hide or unhide a
sheet.

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Set sh = Worksheets("FRONTPAGE")
With Sheets("hammer")
If sh.Range("e21").Value = 1 Then
.Visible = xlSheetHidden
ElseIf sh.Range("e21").Value = 0 Then

.Visible = xlSheetVisible
End If
End With
End Sub

Cheers

Gordon...

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

what kind of tickboxes?

Checkboxes from the Control Toolbox Toolbar or from the Forms Toolbar.

What method did you use to get one to work? (show the code?)

Tom Ogilvy

"Gordon" wrote:

Hi.

On sheet1 in column A I have 14 tools listed in A6:A20. In column C6:C20 I
have TRUE or FALSE values which are managed by tick boxes located over column
B. Each tool has a sheet named after it. How can I make it so that if a tool
is designated a TRUE, then the sheet will show, and if a FALSE will keep it
hidden. The tool names are exactly the same as the sheet names...

I've managed this with one sheet but got lost doing more than one.

Any help from anyone seriously clever will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance.

Gordon...