Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Is there a way to kill all files in a folder?

Although Mike has shown you how to delete files in a folder I'd be a bit
careful about messing with IE's cache files. There are dependencies between
the sub folders and hidden dat files. Unless you fully understand how IE
manages those files (I don't) it's generally recommended only to delete
their contents from a batch file at startup.

A bit more in this old thread. For some reason the OP's posts don't appear
visible in Google, (at least not for me) though they can be seen with 'Show
quoted text'

http://tinyurl.com/2vqrjv

Regards,
Peter T

"wbntravis" wrote in message
i do not want to kill the subdirectory or folder. ( It is an IE cache file
and I just want to go in and clean up what is in the cache.)
The folder, I want to leave alone....

Thanks in advance.
wbnTravis Oklahoma