Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pam[_7_] Pam[_7_] is offline

Default I get Subscript out of Range second time, not the first time

Hello:

I am using a marco to copy two sheet into a workbook from an existing
sheet in same workbook.

I want the user to have the ability to run the marco more than once
which updates the sheet by going to the database, there fore I don't
want the sheets copied more than once..

I check to see if sheet exist, if not I copy it. It works with the
fisrst sheet, but
when I do the test on the second sheet I get subscript out of range.
When I run the macro a second time it works. Its not consistant

What am I doing wrong the logic is the same?

SheetExists = False
On Error GoTo NoSuchSheet
If Len(Sheets("CCB_Host_Analysis").Name) 0 Then
SheetExists = True
MsgBox ("Sheet already Exist")

End If

NoSuchSheet:
If SheetExists = False Then
Sheets("Sheet1").Copy Befo=Sheets(1)
Sheets("Sheet1 (2)").Select
Sheets("Sheet1 (2)").Name = "LogicalSheet"
Range("C13").Select
MsgBox ("Adding Sheet")
End If

SheetExists = False
On Error GoTo Sheet
If Len(Sheets("3G_Triage_Analysis").Name) 0 Then
SheetExists = True
MsgBox ("Sheet2 already Exist")
End If

Sheet: