Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Pasted values keep changing to time number format

I remember it as a good movie.
That was the name on the headstone where the treasure was buried.
Thanks, because without your hint I would still be wondering if
maybe I went to school with you. <g
Jim Cone

"Arch Stanton"
wrote in message
Jim, this worked great. I'll keep the name Primitive Software in my
mental Rolodex in case I run across anyone who needs it.

You should watch "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" again. Seriously,
it's a better movie than you remember. (You've seen it before, I gather,
which is why my internet pseudonym is familiar).
Thanks again, amigo.
AS

Jim Cone wrote:
Try this line just before you transfer the values...
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "@"
'--
Your name seems familiar...?