Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default clearing cells and checkboxes **ROOKIE HERE**

Hello -

I am a VBA rookie and am trying to write an Excel Macro which will
clear contents of a cell along with any check boxes and option
buttons. I got the first part of the macro correct, but when I tried
adding additional checkboxes and options to it, it just don't work.

Here is my code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
If cell.Locked = False Then cell.MergeArea.ClearContents
If OptionButton1.Value = 0 Then OptionButton1.ClearContents
If CheckBox1.Value = 0 Then CheckBox1.ClearContents
Next
End Sub

Thanks for any help someone can provide.
Dan