Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Coleman John Coleman is offline

Default Factorial Function

After I saw Tom's post I looked at your code in more detail (focusing
on the first part and not just the second) and it seems clear that you
are using VB.Net (and not VB6, which is essentially the same as VBA as
far as the core language goes). The phrase System.EventArgs gives it
away. & is still a concatenation operator in VB.Net and (judging from
how often it appears in a google search of the .Net newsgroups) vbcrlf
is still recognized - but don't quote me on that, so the basic
solution should be the same. If you are still having trouble, maybe
you can post on one of the following newsgroups:

microsoft.public.dotnet.general
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
microsoft.public.vsnet.general

(especially the second) since someone there will probably be more
aware of the syntactical fine points.

Hope that helps

-John Coleman