Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Microsoft Office Document Imaging

Hi

I'm trying to print programatically using the Microsoft Office Document
Image Writer. There is a checkbox giving me the option to open the document
after printing. I have this unticked, and it remembers my choice when I go
back into the same dialogue. On a previous post, the registry key below was
identified as where this setting is saved. My problem is that when I print
from code, the key is ignored and the document opens as if I'd ticked the
box. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

'Reg Key
'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\ MODI\MDI writer DWORD
OpenInMODI=0

'Code
Application.ActivePrinter = "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer on Ne01:"
AttachmentBook.Sheets.PrintOut PrintToFile:=True, PrToFileName:=Attachment