Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wiley Wiley is offline

Default Counting records

I posted somehting like this last week, but the asnwe Irecieved was to use
SUMPRODUCT. Firs I am filtering the record set to match a date range. THen
on that subset, I must use any of 3 to 10 different criteria in 2 columns to
determine if a record is counted. So if a record matches one of the values
in COlE and one of the picked vale in COl I, then it gets counted. I need to
do this in VBA. Iif I use the EVALUATE, I can use the formula in code.
However, it will not work with name ranges (at least for me). Does anyone
know if you can use a named vairable range in SUMPODUCT instead of literal
cell references. This needs to be a repeatable process on data that will get
refereshed and willnot have the same number of rows. I am not real stroing
in VBA.

Thanks