Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Can I use the result of an array calculation inside a regular formula?

I think that it is.

Can you give more details of the problem, and we can address it directly
rather than trying to interpret what you are saying.

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
ups.com...
I know I can do an array calculation in one cell (for example A1) and
reference A1 in a normal formula. However, is it possible to have the
array formula inside the normal formula? I hope that made sense.

TIA