Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan[_2_] Alan[_2_] is offline

Default Importing an image in VBA

Unlike Word, Excel headers are placed on every sheet. This link might help:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html

Regards,

Alan

"JacMar" wrote in message
Excel 2002. I need to insert a picture (logo) into a header, only on the
first page of a printout. At the present time I am using in my VBA code a
file reference for the picture, "c:\picture.jpg", for example. The
problem
is that when I transport the program on to another computer, the reference
is
no longer valid. I know I can paste the picture onto a sheet, but how do
then bring it back into a HEADER, for just one page? or is there another
way
to do this?
Thanks in advance.