Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] ckramer7070@gmail.com is offline

Default Indexing or Ignore Blank rows

On Feb 17, 12:23 pm, wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:54 am, Joel wrote:

If you enter in the first few rows the sequence of numbers. It could be 1 2
3 or even 5 10 15. Then select the sequece with the mouse. You will see a
black square on the lower right corner of the selected cells. Use the mouse
and pull it down the black square to rest of the worksheet and the numbers
will automatically be placed in the cells.

Sorry, but I figured out what is causing the Copy/Paste problem but I
don't know why. I have code in WorkSheet_Activate to sort the sheet,
this is runs before inserting a row and pasting. Please let me know if
I'm doing something wrong in this code or you just cannot sort or
manipulate the sheet before a paste.

'Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
'Dim rng As Range
'Dim rng2 As Range
'
'Set rng = Range("G2")
'Set rng2 = Range("E2")
'rng.Sort Key1:=rng(1), Order1:=xlAscending, header:=xlYes,
Key2:=rng2(1), Order2:=xlAscending, header:=xlYes
'End Sub

Thanks