Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CUSTOM COMMAND BAR DOES NOT SHOW SOMETIMES-- WHAT COULD BE THE REASON

Try setting the rowindex property or the position property, or both:

With Application.CommandBars("GNVR_BRIDGE")
.Visible = True
.Position = msoBarTop
.RowIndex = Application.CommandBars("Standard").RowIndex + 1
End With

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"CAPTGNVR" wrote in message
oups.com...
DEAR ALL
I have put custom command bar by name 'GNVR_BRIDGE' and have put a vb
to make it visible on opening the workbook.
Application.CommandBars("GNVR_BRIDGE").Visible = True.

Very frequently I have to right click and unselect and again select it
for it to appear.

I drag the the only toolbar menu (standard) which is there out then i
can see my command bar.

How to set this right. yes I delete this custom command bar on
closing the workbook