Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jwatkins@smccme.edu is offline

Default Outer join with 3 tables using MS Query

I am trying to do an outer join of three tables, using MS Query. I
understand that this is possible, but that I must modify the SQL
code. The following SQL code was generated by MS Query to perform an
outer join of two tables, Table_Field1 and Table_Field2.

SELECT Table_Field1.ID, Table_Field1.Field1, Table_Field2.Field2
FROM {oj Table_Field1 Table_Field1 LEFT OUTER JOIN Table_Field2
Table_Field2 ON Table_Field1.ID = Table_Field2.ID}

How would I modify the above code to extend the outer join by also
joining a third table, Table_Field3, which contains a field named
Field3 to be included in the final query result file?

Many thanks for your advice!