Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Randy Randy is offline

Default How Do I Copy Only Select Data?

I'm looking for a macro that will copy data from a "master" sheet to
individual sheets based on the sheet name. What I have is a master sheet
containing 4 columns of data (one of which is a group id) that I manually
sort by group and then manually copy that groups information into their own
sheet. There are approximately 20 sheets (groups). What I need is a macro
that will look at the sheet name (which is the group id) and then go back to
the master sheet and pull all the rows of data that match that sheet name.
Oh, I do have some sheets in the workbook that would be excluded from this.

I know nothing about writing macros so any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Randy