Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Create List from Multiple Worksheets

I need to create a list of all zip codes on one worksheet that are contained
on 150 individual worksheets. Each worksheet has zip codes and some text in
column C. I want to create a worksheet at the end of the workbook and run a
macro that will list all the zip codes contained on the 150 worksheets in one
row so I can compare all the zip codes to a master list in another worksheet.
The macro needs to start with sheet 1, look at all the values in Column C,
add the ones that have 5 digit zip codes, and ignore blanks and text, and go
through all worksheets until the last sheet which will contain the list.
Can I get some help?