Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Whitebear Whitebear is offline

Default Format of calculated member in VBA

Hi!

Thank you for your answer. About color. I have the following calculated
member (MDX syntax):

With member <member name AS <MDX Expression,
FORMAT_STRING = <format,
BACK_COLOR = <Color MDX Expression

But in CalculatedMembers.Add method I can control only <member name and
<MDX Expression, and cannot specify <format and <Color MDX Expression. So,
since I cannot run custom MDX query in Excel'2007 PivotTable, I can't set
color and other properties of my member :( Is there any workaround, except
declaring calculated members on the server-side?