Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Can't run macro as normal user

A '1004' error is essentially meaningless. It is a generic error that means
"something went wrong but I'm not going to tell you what". Any one of
hundreds of things could cause a 1004 error. Post the code in question and
indicate what line of code causes the error.

You don't need to post the entire procedure. Narrow it down to the critical
10 or so lines (with variable declarations) that can be copy/pasted in to
the VBA Editor. Mark which line causes the problem.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Henrik Christiansen" wrote
in message ...
Hi all

I have this odd problem. One of our users can't run a macro in a Excel XP
spreadsheet. She's getting an Run-time error '1004' Application-defined or
object-defined error. When I log on with my administrative account on the
same Pc the macro runs fine.

What could be the cause of that?

Kind Regards
Henrik