Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TheBaz67 TheBaz67 is offline

Default Cell and Sheet references

I am not too familiar with scripts in Office However I'd like to do the
following:

I have a workbook with 1 sheet for each employee.

I'd like to check (cell A40) for the shift they are on (A,B,C or D) IF A
shift display their name (Cell B2) On the sheet titled A-Shift with the
following info (cells C42,D42,E42)

Move to the next sheet and check the next employee

Ideally I will end up with 4 sheets with a list of employees on each shift.

I know it will be a loop or and an if then statement or two but I have no
VBscript skills

thanks,
wingnut258