Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JAnderson JAnderson is offline

Default VBA help: Using user's selection to copy entire row

Hmm. I just get an error on the first line saying Subscript out of Range.
Is this also supposed to insert the rows as well?

Thanks,

Jason

"Charles Chickering" wrote:

You don't really need to intercept what rows are selected:
With Worksheets("Toy Store")
Selection.EntireRow.Copy _
.Range("A" & .Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1)
End With
--
Charles Chickering

"A good example is twice the value of good advice."

"JAnderson" wrote:

Greetings all,

I have two large spreadsheets, let's call them "Account" and "Toy Store". I
want the user to run a macro that copies the entire row(s) of highlighted
cells and places it at the bottom of a running total on the next sheet. For
example:

"Account" sheet:

A B C D
1/1/07 Smith $342 $700
1/7/07 Jones $342 $855
2/1/07 Anders $342 $855
2/12/07 Johnson $342 $700

Say the user highlights the $855 cells (D2 and D3 in this example). I want
the macro to take that selection, copy the entire row, and paste the row at
the bottom of the "Toy Store" worksheet (ideally leaving room for a few rows
of totals).

How can I make the Selection property return the row number(s), and how can
I make sure it pastes at the bottom of the other sheet? Thanks so much!