Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default XL 2003: ListBox ListCount (and other) properties missing fro

Apparently you can't assume anything. Wasn't that your original problem
which still begs whether there is a problem?

Tom Ogilvy

"Michel S." wrote:

May I presume that if I type ? lst.ListCount in the immediate window
and get the correct number, the property *is defined* and I'm in a
context where it *is in scope* ?

Tom Ogilvy a exprimé avec précision :
Is this a known problem ?

What's the problem?

Perhaps in the context you are looking in, those properties are not defined.

Tom Ogilvy

"Michel S." wrote:

Hello !

As said in the subject, I was tracing some code and found the
..ListCount property is missing when expanding a listbox in the local
variables window; same for .ListIndex.

Entering ? lst.ListCount in the immediate window gives the correct
value.

Is this a known problem ? Is there a reason that could explain this
situation ?

Thanks !