Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Label on User Form visible

I used .hide on one of my programs and it worked. Yoou don't need the =
False

Hide and Visiabble should work

The hide shouldn't be against the label, it should be on the textbox.

"Gimp" wrote:

I have what I think is an easy one, but I'm stuck.

I have a user form were the user is required to make selections in 3
fields, 2 comboboxes and 1 text box. I've placed a label above all
three. The first one is set to visible.true, the other two set to
visible.false. The first one has text: "Enter Origin First". When
the user selects an item from combobox1, then set label1 to
visible.false, and label2 visible.true and so on...kind of like having
a bit of instruction as the user moves from one field to the next.

I've tried code in the label something like:

private sub label1_click()
if combobox.text < "" then
label1.visible = False
End if