Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default MACRO HELP

One suggestion is not to use hard codes for Text cells
Declaring cell as Const. Then I simply change the const statement rather
than changing a lot of code.

" wrote:

I have a macro that changes a cell value, for example it changes the
value of cell "A1", I have another macro that I have set to run in the
worksheet_change event when "A1" is changed. My problem is when I run
the first macro and it changes the value in "A1" in doesn't run the
second macro. Is there something I need to do so it will recognize the
change in "A1" and consider it as the target so my second macro will
run?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.