Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default VBA question: adding a row to worksheet from recordset row

Range(Cells(RowCount, 1), Cells(RowCount, SourceLastCol)).Insert (xlShiftDown)

"HockeyFan" wrote:

I'm somewhat new to VBA. I currently have to loop through a sql
recordset, which I already am able to do. I then do a search on
another workbook, looking through a sheet there to find certain things
that match my values from my recordset.
If I find a match, I want to create a row in my current
workbook.worksheet of the current row in the recordset (rsQTS.Fields).

So how do I add a row to the worksheet from a single row from a
recordset?