Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Valeria Valeria is offline

Default overflow problem and variable declaration

Dear experts,
I am getting an overflow error type because I am not able to declare my
variables the way they should be (ex long).
I have a code like:
For i=2 to LastRow
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Complete_PM_List").Cell s(i, 15) =
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Complete_PM_List").Cell s(i, 6) *
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Complete_PM_List").Cell s(i, 9)
Next i

How do I declare ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Complete_PM_List").Cell s(i, 9)
to be long and not taken as Variant.Integer which is the way Excel handles it
today?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards,
--