Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aria[_2_] Aria[_2_] is offline

Default Worksheet_Calculate Loses the Undo function

Hi Carl,
I like how you have cleaned up my code. Thanks for that. I'm not
looking for an Undo macro to reverse what the code has done but rather,
when a user does their data entries and they wish to revert back to
their previous entry, they usually go right to the Undo icon. But
because of the Worksheet_Calculate or Worksheet_Change events, that
convenient Undo feature is no longer usable.

Looks like there's no way around this. So I may have to look at putting
the code into a module and manually activating it so that I can preserve
the Undo arrow icon's usage.

Thanks,
Aria :)