Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
adw49 adw49 is offline

Default Help needed with connected worksheets

Hi Susan,

Send it to
You will receive an anti-spam verification email from our server. I had to
implement this to prevent over 500 emails per day.

Thanks,

Andy

"Susan" wrote:

well, what i "can't do from here" is create the userform FOR you. we
can't post them, etc. i can send you a sample userform (via e-mail)
that you can play with & amend to your liking; then the newsgroup can
help you write the coding that will move things around for
you.........
what e-mail address should i send it to?
susan

On Feb 13, 1:17 pm, adw49 wrote:
Thanks Susan,
I have had a look at the links and have to admit - I'm totally lost.
I am a complete newby when it comes to Excel programming, but could probably
manage to creat the user form, but how do I get the info to and from the
spreadsheet. You said that "I can't do that for you here....." can you PM me
if you could help further?

Andy

"Susan" wrote:
yes, you can do this - choose an apt #, have the form load the current
info, ask you if you need to make any changes, & have you enter the
rent paid, then transfer all info to spreadsheet.
you will have to make a userform, tho, & i can't do that for you
here.....
here a link for starting to work with userforms........

this link to
http://www.ozgrid.com/
ozgrid.com has a search-site box under "Free Excel Content" - if you
type in "userforms" (without quotes) you'll find a ton of articles
addressing various features of userforms.

hope this helps!
susan

On Feb 13, 11:55 am, adw49 wrote:
I need assistance with programming a spreadsheet used for collection of
rents. I want a small window to be used for the Appartment #, which shows the
tenant's name, the date is entered, the amount of rent received is entered
and the results are then transferred to the respective line in another
worksheet.
If anyone can help with this, I will provide more detailed information as
required, and or the spreadsheet in it's current form with notes.

Thanks in advance- Hide quoted text -