Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marcu2 Marcu2 is offline

Default Help with double loop

Sheet 1 we want to use CTRL find to locate the address and name field which
are in a none text to colume field i.e name micky mouse
address disney land

"Don Guillett" wrote:

And where might we expect to find "name" and "Address 1"

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Marcu2" wrote in message
r = 1

Does until cells(r,1) = End Report
r = r +1
The performs a control find command which looks for
A field called "name" and paste it onto cells(a4) sheet2
A field called "Address 1" and paste it onto cells (b4) sheet2
etc
etc
The loop then runs again pasting 1 row down see below
A field called "name" and paste it onto cells(a5) sheet2
A field called "Address 1" and paste it onto cells (b5) sheet2

Thank you in anticipation

Marcus