Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Mike is offline

Default Format Cell If Cell Not Blank

Much simpler to do it with conditional formatting unless doing it with code
is essential.

use a conditional format of cell value is greater than "" then apply the
formats you require

"TonyD" wrote:

Currently I have an IF statement determining if a cell is populated. I would
like to provide formatting to that cell if it is populated. Can anyone help
figure out how to do both.

Here is the current If statement:

=IF('01-Length of Contract-Rollovers'!$G19="Change Management",'01-Length of
Contract-Rollovers'!C19,"")

Here is the type of formatting I would like to use:

Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlMedium
.ColorIndex = 15