Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Maxi[_2_] Maxi[_2_] is offline

Default Sending chat responses through XL VBA

We use IBM Lotus Sametime connect 7.0 chat software to communicate
with all the employees in the office. Can I send autmated messages
through that chat window from Excel using AppActivate and Sendkeys?

If yes, how?

The titel bar of the Chat window would be "SIR CHAT [Started: 5:52
AM]"
The time on the title bar is dynamic. It depends on when that chat is
initiated. Once it is initiated, it will remain constant.

Can somebody help me with the syntax?

For an example, please help me with a code which can send the current
date and time on the chat every 1 minute, this will give me an idea
and I can write the rest of my code.

Thanx,
Maxi