Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Subteam Subteam is offline

Default Project- planning tempate? Where to find, how to start.

Hello you all,

Does anybody have a good project template?
Or does anybody know were to find one?

I'm looking for a project planner where you can plan per hour - per day.
e.g.
one job takes about 7 hours which could be planned from 8:00 to 15:30 (half
hour lunch at 12) on Monday.
second job of 4 hours will be planned from 15:30 to 16:30 (till end of that
day) and Tuesday 8:00 to 11:00.
third job of 4 hours will be planned on Tuesday from 12:30 to 16:30.

Template should be able to re-schudele job 1 to start 2 hour later (at
10:00) and all other jobs should accordingly be shifted 2 hours on the same
day or next day. Preferably in VBA (with eg fill in forms) and for the Excel
sheet a graphical display of hours/days per week.

Looks like microsoft projects, but I don't have the license to use that
program.

Any (other) suggestion or idea would help me start.

Thanks in advance,

Kimball