Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
prodeji prodeji is offline

Default Insert totals after varying rows of data

Hi all

I've been browsing this forum for the better part of today and last
friday, so I know this question has been asked and answered already,
in a variety of ways.

I'm afraid I am at this point still too much of a novice to employ the
solutions I came across.

I often got the feeling that the suggestions given assumed some level
of expertise with Excel/VBA, and I guess I don't have it - yet.

That being said, I'd like to learn how to insert totals on a worksheet
x lines (probably 2) below the last row of data of varying amounts (in
one instance it might be 5 rows, in another 200+) in SOME columns -
e.g. total A,B,E,F, NO TOTAL C,D,,G,H, etc.

The active range for all columns is Row7:Row300. Don't know if that is
a factor but thought I should include it.

Umm...

Ok I think that's all I can think of,

Please help.

Thanks