Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hyperlink with name from cell

You have two really good options:

1. create a Named Range for each place you want to go to. You go there by
pulling down the address pull-down just to the left of the formula bar. This
options is good because it does not use a lot of worksheet space

2. create a list of hyperlinks in the worksheet like:
=HYPERLINK("[Book1]Sheet3!Z100","zoo")

--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200705

"hyperlink with name from cell" wrote:

I have a workbook with 300 worksheets. I just created a dropdown to get to
a specific worksheet fast. But, I have just read about using hyperlinks and
I am intrigued! My first page is set up like a TOC (cell A1 to A300
"=NameOfSheet!B2"). I would like to set up a hyperlink for each sheet and
have the text from a certain cell show up as the name. In the end I would
like to go to my TOC page, click on a name, and then be taken to the
appropriate sheet. This is all new to me.....I am using XL200. Thanks!