Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Deeds Deeds is offline

Default Create a data set from 2 different lists

I am trying to create one new list of matching data...I need to look at one
cell in one sheet and look to another sheet (column) and see if it shows up
there...if it does, I need to bring back the entire row of data for that
item...to a new sheet to start the "matching" list. Is there a way to do
something like this? I have done the vlookup thing and found the data that
matches....however, now I have to go through sort, and delete the ones that
don't match. I was wondering if someone has a shortcut. Hope I explained it
ok...Thanks.

In other words....2 sets of data, find the matching data (lets say one
cell), on a new sheet, start the list of matching data.