Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Sum Of Columns Cannot Exceed One(1)

Const WS_RANGE As String = "A:E" '<=== change to suit
If Target.Count 1 Then
MsgBox "Too many cells"
Target.Cells(1, 1).Select

HTH

Bob Phillips

"TonyD" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that has a section of columns called Outcome. The

Outcome
row section cannot exceed one (1). Basically the operator can only choose

one
of five cells to enter a value not exceeding one(1). What can I use to
accomplish this? I tried using Data Validation and it only seems to work

for
one cell only.