Bob Phillips

Feel free, but not my anti-spam part of my email address.

--

HTH

RP

"Wazooli" wrote in message
can i email you a spreadsheet? my data set is 648 entries long...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Wazooli,

It would be best to show us some data, expected results, and your

formula.

--

HTH

RP

"Wazooli" wrote in message
Are array formulae and OFFSET compatible? I have been having trouble

using
them together. I am trying to do an array calculation on two columns,

simply
dividing one by the other to generate an average. The problem is when

try
to use offset with this, as my data is grouped every 7 cells. Any help

is
appreciated.

Wazooli