Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MacroLearning MacroLearning is offline

Default Input Dialog Box - change cell data

I have a macro that fills in a template that is updated each month.

The template has all the formatting, the macro will fill in the template
each month with data. After this is done, I'd like the user to change Range
"A4" and the footer to February 2007 etc. each month via an input dialog box
or list box.

Can anyone help me. I've started with .AddItem for each month to start a
list box. But I'm stuck on how to proceed. Any help will be appreciated.