Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Worksheet_Calculate Loses the Undo function

It depends on what circumstances that you want to use undo. You mentioned
earlier that you were using the calculate event, so presumably you have some
code in there, and if a certain condition is met, you want to undo some
action.

What is your code?
What is the condition?
Which action do you want to undo?

--
---
HTH

Bob

<Aria wrote in message ...
Hi again Bob,
Glad you replied. I'm working on the same spreadsheet that you helped me
with earlier. So how do I call the Undo method from code? Would I add
a button and label it as Undo and would it work the same way as the
original Undo icon where the user could Undo the previous 5 or so
entries?

Thanks again,
Aria :)