Max

One play ..

Assuming in Sheet1, you have real dates in B1:AF1
from say: 1-Aug-2005 to 31-Aug-2005
with the numbers (your metrics) below in B2:AF2, B3:AF3 etc

In Sheet2 (say), we could put in A2:
=SUM(OFFSET(Sheet1!A2,,MATCH(TODAY(),Sheet1!$1:$1, 0)-1,,-7))
and copy A2 down to return the desired results from the corresponding rows
in Sheet1
--
Rgds
Max

Hello

I have a conundrum which is proving very difficult.

I have a month set of data which has each day of the month as a header
and then a series of metrics under each day. What I need to do is sum 7
days worth of historic data from and including today.

in laymans

" if the column header = today then sum inc today the previous 7 days
from this row. "

As you can see i am at a loss. Have tried count, sumproduct etc but
cannot pull it together.

Any help as always greatly appreciated

--
Kstalker